You are here
Cannot find a link to the Tabanidae content on http://diptera.myspecies.info/
FLYTREE tab on main page http://diptera.myspecies.info/ does not connect to content.
The web service doesn't seem to be consistent. E.g. This taxon has 'no results' under the SOF web service for E. acutilabra
Yet there are images in the SOF database for this taxon: http://orchid.unibas.ch/phpMyHerbarium/112054/1/Eulophia/acutilabra/Summerhayes_Victor_Samuel/specimen.php
The forum sidebar block displays the literature navigation instead of the forum navigation (see attached screenshot). Also, notice that some of the main menu link tabs are truncated.
Can we please investigate if bulk email capability to Group members is available and whether we can enable it for Scratchpads maintainers?
I updated a species page. On this species page, if clicking on the specimens tab, no entry is visible. But there were more than 60 specimens uploaded several month ago. These specimens are all visible when clicking on the Specimens tab from the front page.
In the user accounts there is a "given name" field and an "other/given names" field, both required and displayed in the user registration form. However, when I check the user registration form, only the "other/given names" field appears.
Apparently several fields were migrated from the profile content type of the old Scratchpad but have not been integrated into the user registration form and the data were not imported into the proper fields.
None of the user data have been migrated except for username, email, status and role. Please migrate the other data as well.
Error reported by maintainer:
Data entered in a character project in http://agelenidsoftheworld.myspecies.info/character-editor-project/2#overlay-context= are not visible.
The literature tab only displays the four references that I added yesterday and doesn't display all of the 2508 that are in there (I can view them by going to Content>Biblio).
This is causing difficulties as users can't search for literature to ensure the are not going to duplicate nodes. There is also no media in the media gallery even though there are lots of images in there.
Odile has imported the TDWG data from the World Checklist to the Eulophiinae site, however we noticed that the maps are not displayed on the overview page, e.g.:http://eulophiinae.e-monocot.org/eulophiinae/acrolophia
However they are displayed on the descriptions page, e.g. http://eulophiinae.e-monocot.org/taxonomy/term/10/descriptions?destination=taxonomy/term/10/descriptions
After being informed there were improvements to how vernacular names are dealt with I checked that they were still being exported in the vernacular.txt file in the Darwin core archive. In the potamogetonaceae site there are some taxa which have the vernacular names field filled in e.g. potamogeton oakesiansus http://potamogetonaceae.e-monocot.org/taxonomy/term/400 and Potamogeton diversifolius http://potamogetonaceae.e-monocot.org/taxonomy/term/193
However these names are not being exported in the archive in the vernacular_names.txt
Perhaps the improvements that were implemented have affected this export?
There do seem to be changes in how the information is displayed.
The Apachesolr module should be upgraded, which should allow us to fix a number of indexing/search issues.
A little background the Nannotax site was migrated into scratchpads 2 in December but I have not been able to work on it since (fieldwork etc.). I am now trying to sort out the structure so a s to allow major work on the site.
I have had some success in cleaning up the site and getting the hang of scratchpads2 but I am running into problems with classifications/taxonomies. The site is divided into four 'modules' dealing with largely separate taxa of different geological ages - Extant, Neogene, Paleogene and Mesozoic. There are separate content types for extant and mesozoic taxa but the Neogene and Paleogene share a common content type "Cenozoic taxa".
I downloaded the Cenozoic taxa as an excel spreadsheet carried out some experimental edits (I want to do some major edits/content standardisation this way). Then I re-uploaded the content. This seemed to work but all the Palaeogene terms have now been added to the Neogene taxonomy and all the taxon descriptions are now linked to the neogene taxonomy.
Since the upgrade to SP2 my images are not longer sorted into my media galleries. Please fix this.
Please elevate the priority of this issue. Many people are now looking at this site.
You have migrated old content only. Please also migrate the new updates.
I can edit an image on a page by double clicking on the image, but when I save all the information is lost and when I edit again nothing has been saved.
A dynamic list of all sites (incl. platform they are on), user names (incl. maintainers) and their email addresses, would be very useful to the support team.
This should be accessible on a restricted basis only by the scratchpads team.
The search tool (magnifying glass) does not behave as expected for the specimen grid editor or the specimen/obs page on Antkey.
1. Terms entered into the taxonomy search field do not return any results, at least for terms that do not appear on the first dynamically generated set. For example, no results are returned for the taxonomy term 'Camponotus'.
2. If 'Taxonomy' tab is clicked first, then search button is clicked, a blank gray bar appears below the header row instead of the expected white search fields. The search bars then appear if I click on 'Required' then back to 'Taxonomy'. If search button is clicked first, while still on the 'Required' tab, search fields appear as expected.
Related to Issue #1385.
Google scholar results are not displaying, even if I refresh the view. (example: Litoria caerulea)